Faculty development team
Faculty development in the ADC is guided by the belief that we do not learn from our experiences but rather we learn from reflecting on our experiences. Teaching development is supported through programs and services carefully constructed to allow participants to reflect on their teaching.
The goals of the faculty development team are to:
- provide in-depth opportunities for faculty to learn in community
- provide individual consultation and support to meet faculty needs
- create contexts in which faculty can engage in cross-disciplinary dialogue
- provide support to faculty to appropriately employ electronic technologies to enhance teaching and learning.
- provide support and facilitation for faculty and departments to evaluate, design, and re-design courses and programs
To learn more about specific programs and services offered by the faculty development team, please follow the links in the main navigation.
Anne Scrimger, FTCL
Jennifer Boman, PhD
Michelle Yeo, PhD
Erika Smith, PhD
Luciano Da Rosa, PhDc