Room Booking and Room Use Guidelines
Room Booking Time Frames
|To book a space in the month of...||Submit a request on, or after...|
|August through December||June 15th|
|January through July||November 1st|
To reserve one of our spaces, Mount Royal groups are invited to contact:
In order to complete your booking, please provide the following information. You can copy and paste this list into an email.
- Name of event or booking:
- Your contact phone and email:
- Actual start and finish time:
- Start and finish time including set-up, if different from above:
(Include your set-up and clean-up time, as well as any additional time required by Environmental Services to set-up and clean-up.)
- Number of attendees:
- Room preference:
- Will there be any food at this event?:
(If yes, you must contact Environmental Services to arrange an After Food Check and Clean.)
- Additional comments or requirements:
(E.g. Technology or equipment set-up, technology support or orientation etc. )
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you have a cancellation. This will allow us to offer the space to other interested users.
- Should a booking conflict arise in which ADC employees require room access on short notice, it may be necessary to transfer your booking to an alternate space, or to cancel your booking entirely. We will do our best to provide at least seven days notice for any changes made to your booking.
Room Use Guidelines
We kindly ask that you respect the following guidelines when using ADC spaces.
- Access: To obtain a key or passcard for a booked space, please come to ADC reception in EL2172. (If you are accessing T115 in the main building, you may be able to get a key from the START Satellite in T115. To be sure, call ahead: 403.440 8775.)
- Room Set-up and Layout: When you are finished, please reset the furniture to the original configuration. If you require assistance to set-up and reconfigure chairs or tables, you may contact the Environmental Services team.
- Clean-up: Please leave the room clean and tidy when you are finished. Refuse can be removed to the garbage and recycling containers located outside of the room. If your booking includes refreshments, you must contact the Environmental Services team to arrange an After Food Check and Clean. If the room is not in good condition when you arrive please contact ADC reception at 403-440-6042.
- Exiting the room: If applicable, please turn off the computer(s), monitor, wireless keyboard, and mouse before you leave the room, and door behind you.