Program review consultation
If your program is coming up for review, we can provide assistance in preparing for and moving through the review process, particularly during the self-study phase. In the past we have provided consultation in the following areas:
- Assist with needs assessment
- Assist with stakeholder surveys (including with students)
- Assist with focus groups and facilitation of group processes
- Review mission, vision, profile of the graduate
- Review and revision of program outcomes and program mapping
- Review of assessment methods at the program level
- Assistance in advancement plan implementation
This service may be of particular interest to Chairs and faculty who have leadership responsibilities associated with program review.
Who can you contact?
For more information on Program Review Consultation, please contact the ADC Director:
- Theresa Matus