Visitor parking map
|East Gate Parkade||$3||$15||$7|
|Lot A & B||N/A||$7||$7|
|RMCCL - Parkade||N/A||N/A||$7|
Evening/Saturday parking rates apply after 4 p.m. Monday to Friday and all day Saturday.
Parking in the above lots is free on Sundays and statutory holidays.
Paystations accept cash or credit card transactions.
East Gate Parkade and Lot 2 use a Pay on Foot system. Parking under 30 mins is complimentary.
Lot A & B use a Pay-and-Display system, and charge a flat day-rate.
Directions to campus
Travelling from the east or west, use Glenmore Trail.
Travelling from the north or south, use Crowchild Trail.
From Glenmore Trail westbound
1. Exit right on Richard Road
2. At the second set of traffic lights, the Richard Road and Mount Royal Gate intersection, turn left and drive into campus.
From Glenmore Trail eastbound
1. Exit left at 37th Street S.W.
2. At the first set of traffic lights, the 37th Street and Richardson Way intersection, turn right
3. At the second set of traffic lights on Richardson Way, turn right into campus.
From Crowchild Trail southbound
1. Exit right at 50th Avenue/Mount Royal Gate and continue right onto Mount Royal Gate.
2. Continue straight at the first set of lights - the Mount Royal Gate and Richard Road intersection - and drive into campus.
From Crowchild Trail northbound
1. Exit right at 50th Avenue/Mount Royal Gate and turn left onto Mount Royal Gate.
2. Continue straight to the Mount Royal Gate and Richard Road intersection; drive into campus