Register for Fall 2016 New Student Orientation when you register for your classes.
To confirm you have successfully registered for New Student Orientation, login to your MyMRU account and under Registration select Add/Drop Classes. If New Student Orientation appears in your course list, you have successfully registered. Please review your adjusted fee in your account summary.
Registering for New Student Orientation is simple — register for NSO as you would for any other class.
- Go to MyMRU.ca
- Login to MyMRU (if you have not used MyMRU before you will need to activate your account by following the on-screen instructions)
- Click on the Register & Pay tab
- Click Look up course(s)
- Under Search by Term select Fall 2016 Credit and click Submit
- Under Subject select Orientation and click Course Search
- Click View Sections
- Search for your orientation option and select it as the Section
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Register
To register in person you need to complete a Registration Add/Drop Form (available at the Registrar’s Office). Take the completed form to the Registrar's Office (A101).
Write down the CRN (a 5-digit number associated with a course) that matches your program or faculty from the table below.
|Faculty of Arts|
(excludes Interior Design and Criminal Justice students)
|Bachelor of Arts — Criminal Justice||42189|
|Bissett School of Business ||42179|
|Bachelor of Child Studies||42177|
|Faculty of Communication Studies|
(including Broadcasting Diploma)
|Bachelor of Computer Information Systems |
Bachelor of Science — Computer Science, University Transfer
|Bachelor of Education — Elementary||42186|
|Bachelor of Health and Physical Education||42190|
|Bachelor of Interior Design||42184|
|Bachelor of Midwifery||42174|
|Bachelor of Nursing|
Bridge to Canadian Nursing
Advanced Critical Care Nursing
|Faculty of Science and Technology||42188|
|Social Work Diploma||42183|
|Open Studies/Academic Upgrading programs||42181|
|University Entrance Option||42191|