Option One – Register Online
1. Go to mymru.ca
2. Login to myMRU (If you have not used myMRU before you will need to "activate" your account. Please follow the on-screen instructions.)
3. Click on the Student Resources tab
4. Under Student Online Resources on the left-hand side click Registration
5. Click Look Up Classes
6. Under Search by Term select Fall 2013 Credit and click submit
7. Under Subject select Orientation (leave all other fields blank) and click Class Search
8. Search for your Orientation and select this as the section 9. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Register
Click here to register to attend New Student Orientation through your myMRU account.
Option Two - Register in person at the Registrar's Office
Credit Registration (Registration Help Line)
Phone: 403.440.3303 or Toll free 1.877.676.0686
For more information about new student orientation, please see the Frequently Asked Questions.