Registration for Fall Orientation is open.
Registering for New Student Orientation is simple — register for NSO as you would for any other class.
- Go to MyMRU.ca
- Login to MyMRU (if you have not used MyMRU before you will need to activate your account by following the on-screen instructions)
- Click on the Register & Pay tab
- Click Look up course(s)
- Under Search by Term select Fall 2018 Credit and click Submit
- Under Subject select Orientation and click Course Search
- Click View Sections
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Register
To register in person you need to complete a Registration Add/Drop Form (available at the Registrar’s Office). Take the completed form to the Registrar's Office (A101).The Mount Royal staff members at the Registrar's Office can assist you if needed.
To confirm you have successfully registered for New Student Orientation, login to your MyMRU account and under Registration select Add/Drop Classes. If New Student Orientation appears in your course list, you have successfully registered. Please review your adjusted fee in your account summary.