Mount Royal Transcript (Continuing Education & Extension)
Your academic transcript is the permanent record that Mount Royal retains showing your academic history at Mount Royal. It will contain:
- Full legal name
- Student identification number
- Date of birth (day and month only)
- Course level (credit vs. continuing education)
- Date issued
- All continuing education & extension courses attempted, completed or in progress at Mount Royal and the awarded grades,
- Transfer equivalencies awarded by Mount Royal (if you took courses at other post-secondary institutions or were granted prior learning equivalency)
How to order an official Mount Royal transcript
Requests can be made online, by fax, regular mail or in person.
The cost for each transcript is $10. When requesting transcripts by fax or the web, Visa or MasterCard is required. When ordering by mail, payment may be made by credit card, cheque or money order payable to Mount Royal. In person, payment may be made by debit, cash cheque, money order, Visa or MasterCard. An additional $5 charge will be applied if we are faxing your transcript.
Note: An official transcript is one that is received by another institution in a sealed envelope. A faxed transcript is not considered official.
Online – Please note that this option to order transcripts by the web is open to:
Continuing Education & Extension students
- Continuing Education whose records are from Fall of 1999 to present
- Language Institute whose records are from Fall of 2004 to present
Note: If you have taken credit courses at Mount Royal, a separate transcript must be requested.
- Go to MyMRU
- Enter User Name and Password. Click Login.
a. First Time Users – Activate your account by clicking on Activate your Account.
b. Registered Users – Login using your User Name and Password. Click Login.
- Click the ContEd tab.
- Click Academic Transcript.
- Click RETURN TO MENU at the top of the page.
- Click Request Official Transcripts.
Note: If you do not have your Student ID number please contact us by Fax, Regular Mail or In Person
To place your order by mail or fax, please forward the following information:
Do not email credit card information. Any emails sent with credit card information will be automatically deleted.
- Your full legal name (former names, if applicable)
- Student ID number (if known)
- Date of birth
- Date of attendance at Mount Royal
- Name and address to which transcripts are to be sent
- Number of transcripts required
- Student signature and date
- Daytime telephone number (we will contact you for payment information)
- Indicate when transcripts are to be mailed: Send immediately
- Hold for final grades
- Hold for graduation notation
Office hours for Continuing Education & Extension students:
Wicket 9 or 11
School Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm M-F
Summer Hours (July 1 – August 14): 8:30 am – 4:00 pm M-F
View Parking Map
Transcripts will not be issued for students who have not fulfilled their financial or other obligations to Mount Royal.