Continuing Education Registration

Personal Profile

Address Change

Please ensure that your address is up to date at all times. If you have moved since your initial application or registration, you can change your address in person, by mail, fax or e-mail.  Address changes will not be done if requested by a second party.

To protect the integrity of your record your personal information will be verified before changing your address.

To request an address change by phone, fax, e-mail or regular mail you must provide the following:

        1.    Full legal name and any former name(s) (if applicable)

        2.    Student ID number (if known)

        3.    Former address

        4.    New address (including the effective change date)

        5.    Date of request

        6.    Daytime phone number

Note: Photo identification is required for in-person changes (drivers license or student id).