Diversity and Human Rights Services at Mount Royal promotes a trustful, inclusive environment of respect and dignity, and free from harassment for all students, faculty and employees of the campus community. Human Rights Services operates in accordance with the Alberta Human Rights Act.
Diversity and Human Rights Services include:
Code of Personal Conduct
"Our Vision towards a respectful campus community"
This Code of Conduct applies to all members of the campus community — including all students, faculty, support staff, managers, administrators, volunteers, visitors, contractors, etc.
The intent of this Code is that the behaviour of all members of the campus community will reflect:
• RESPECT for the DIGNITY of all persons
• FAIR and EQUITABLE treatment of all persons
• Personal and professional INTEGRITY
• RESPECT for academic freedom
• RESPECT for personal and University property
• RESPECT for diversity
Adherence to this Code is supported by the following Mount Royal policies:
• Diversity and Human Rights Policy (1702)
• Offensive/Discriminatory Materials Policy (1703)
• Academic Accommodation for Students with Disabilities (0517)
• Academic Freedom (0580)
• Research (0585)
• Student Code of Conduct