Reporting a Payment Card Related Incident
If you suspect that your pin pad has been tampered with or replaced with a decoy:
- Stop processing payments on it immediately.
- Contact Security Services at 403-440-6897.
- Contact the IT Service Desk at 403-440-6000 to log the incident.
- Contact Financial Services at 403-440-7767 or 403-440-6006.
- Complete the MRU Incident Report Form.
A member from the CSIRT , Computer Security Response Team, will contact you to investigate and help you complete the MRU Incident Report Form. Have an incident that doesn't involve a pin pad and you aren't sure who to call? Check out the flowchart below.