We are looking for Cybersecurity Champions
Do you make staying cyber safe a priority? Are you aware of the consequences of a security breach to you and to your department? Are you concerned about the cybersecurity of your family, friends and colleagues? Do you have a few hours a month to spend championing cybersecurity in your department? Do you have ideas on how to improve cybersecurity that you want to share? Join the Cybersecurity Champion program and be a superhero! What does a Cybersecurity Champion do?
- Models good cybersecurity behavior.
- Identifies themselves as a cybersecurity champion.
- Completes the security awareness training.
- Subscribes to the IT Security Newsletter.
- Encourages colleagues to complete the security awareness training.
- Encourages colleagues to subscribe to the IT Security Newsletter.
- Rewards colleagues who practice good cybersecurity behaviour with goodies.
- Meets with the IT Security Training Analyst quarterly.
- Shares ideas for promoting cybersecurity.
- Supports the IT Security Training Analyst during Cyber Security Awareness Month.
How do you become a Cybersecurity Champion?
- Talk to your supervisor and get their permission.
- Complete the Cybersecurity Champion application.