Gather draw entry codes and use them to enter into a draw for a $250.00 Best Buy gift certificate donated by Cisco Systems. Where do you find the codes?
- IT Security Awareness Posters in staff and faculty common areas
- IT Security Awareness slides displaying on TV screens around campus
- IT Security Newsletter. There is a new code in the newsletter every week
- Complete the Security Awareness online training course and receive a code with your certificate
- Protecting yourself Against Cyber Crime workshop. Register through the Employee Training portal. All participants will be given a code at the end of class
- Lock your screen and turn off your machine. Cybersecurity Champions will be giving stickers with entry codes to those who comply.
- Attend the Cyber Safety Summit. There will be a new code given out at the end of each session.
There are 15 codes in all to collect. Check the mru.ca/itsecurity website daily to see which department has the most entries. At the end of the month the department with the most entries will be awarded the soon to be coveted Golden Superhero award!!
Cybersecurity Challenge Leaderboard
Note: The departments listed are those that were put on entries. If you think some of them should be combined into one department, feel free to plead your case. The leaderboard will be updated accordingly.
|Number of Entries||Department|
|93||Information and Technology Services|
|85||Recreation and Athletics|
|49||Event & Theatre Services|
|30||Marketing and Communications|
|29||School of Nursing and Midwifery|
|20||Development and Alumni Relations|
|17||Child Studies and Social Work|
|13||Office of Research, Scholarship and Community Engagement|
|12||Environmental Health and Safety|
Economics, Justice and Policy Studies
|5||Chemistry and Physics|
|5||Cont. Ed Registration|
|5||Mathematics and Computing|
|5||Student Learning Services|
|4||Transitional Vocational Program|
|1||Entrepreneurship, Marketing and Social Innovation|
|1||Faculty of Health Community and Education|