MRsecure setup - Dell Wireless Utility
If you are using the Dell Wireless Utility to connect to MRsecure please follow the steps below. Please note that some versions of the Dell wireless utility are a bit different but these steps will point you in the right direction.
1. Double click the Dell Wireless Utility in the lower right corner of your screen.
2. Highlight MRsecure and click Next.
3. You will be prompted to change the advanced security settings for MRsecure as show in the screen capture below.
4. Configure your Dell Wireless Utility as show in the screen capture below.
- Network Authentication - WPA or WPA2 Enterprise
- EAP Method - PEAP
- Inner EAP Method - MS-CHAP v2
- User Name/Password - Prompt for user name and password
5. Click on the Server Identity tab and enter the appropriate information. When you click the Select button for the issuer, the certificate selector window will open. Scroll down and select the Thawte Premium Server CA and click OK. Click OK again in the Wireless Network Connection Settings window.
6. A pop up window appears, enter your Domain\User Name and Password.
You are now connected to MRsecure WPA encrypted network.