Limited storage lockers are available for our current and returning residents. All lockers are located in West Residence Building B.
Storage lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We do not hold or reserve lockers for residents. Residents must provide their own lock.
Residents may inquire about the availability of either a full or half locker at the Front Desk in West Residence Building B. If one is available, you will be required to read and sign a storage agreement.
You will then be assigned a storage locker number. The Front Desk staff will remove Residence Service’s lock and replace it with your lock. Residents are encouraged to bring their locks with them when they come to inquire about lockers.
Residence Services does not encourage sharing lockers. If you do choose to share a locker, please be aware that it is your responsibility to contact the owner of the locker (the person who signed the agreement).
- Half locker: 91 x 152 x 112 cm (36 x 60 x 44 in.)
- Full locker: 76 x 152 x 234 cm (30 x 60 x 92 in.)
- You must be a current resident or have an active application.
- You are responsible for purchasing personal content insurance for items stored in the storage lockers.
- You must provide your own lock.
- You must not store any illegal, perishable or hazardous items such as propane or gasoline. If any of these items are found, Residence Services has the right to force entry to your locker. We will notify you as soon as possible.
- If you cancel your application, you are required to remove your items from storage within 10 days of cancellation.
- If you fail to remove items on the designated date, Residence Services will remove and discard any remaining items and you will be charged a minimum of $50.
- If the owner of the locker removes their items from a shared locker, any remaining items will be discarded.
Storage lockers are available for current residents who have a Fall term or Academic year application. These lockers will be accessible the week after Fall move in day.
Locker agreements expire 24 hours after your last exam for the Fall term and on April 15th for the Academic Year.
There is no charge for storing items during the Fall term or Academic Year as long as you are currently living in Residence.
Storage lockers are available for current residents who have a Winter term application. The storage lockers will be accessible the week after Winter move in day.
Locker agreements for the Winter term expire on April 15.
There is no charge for storing items during the Winter term as long as you are currently living in Residence.
Spring and Summer locker storage are available for residents who have an active Fall or Academic Year application for the following year. There is a one-time fee associated with storing items over the Spring and Summer break:
- Half locker: $50
- Full locker: $100
Payment for Spring and Summer storage can be made at the Residence Front Desk. We accept cash, debit, Visa or MasterCard.
Locker agreements for Spring and Summer expire two days after Fall Move-in Day. You will receive an email from Residence Services asking if you would like to renew your storage agreement for the Fall or Academic Year.