The Residence advantage
Living in Residence is more than simply "living on campus." It's a fabulous way to take your learning and academic success to a higher level.
- Live close. Just a five minute walk instead of an hour (or more) commute – you’re still sleeping while everyone else is stuck in traffic or circling for parking, leaving you more time for studies and fun.
- Community. Live in a community of students where friends and classmates are just a door or two away. Make friendships that last a lifetime!
- Live smart. Studies show that students who live on campus are more successful in school and more likely to complete their program (and we have the Valedictorians to prove it!)
- Hassle-free. Internet, cable, water, heat and electricity are all included (save money!)
- Have fun. Our great Resident Advisors (RAs) organize a ton of residence programs and activities.
- Resources. Easy access to campus resources like the Recreation Centre, Wellness Services and the Library – help and support are always close by.
- Leadership opportunities. Get involved with Residence Activities Council or as a Resident Advisor.
- Live and learn. The option to choose among our Living Learning Communities and share a common interest with your roommates.
- Environmentally friendly. No driving means no pollution.
- Live it up. Residence is the total university experience – you have the rest of your life to live off campus.
Did you know? New students who apply and pay their security deposit by June 15 are guaranteed a place in Residence.