Welcome Back to MRU Recreation!
Recent GradsWhen you purchase an annual membership within one year of graduating from Mount Royal University, you will receive a 50% alumni discount.
View all spring and summer activities on ePlay. Registration opens on March 22 at 7:00 am for swim lessons and 12:00 pm for all other activities.
Make a single payment each semester and get unlimited fitness class drop-ins! Click here for more information.
Click here to view the fitness schedules and to learn more about the activities offered at Rec!
Members can join any of the intramural sport leagues. Choose how you want to play! Learn more.
- If you have completed a degree, diploma, applied degree or certificate in a credit program at MRU, completed at least 30 credits and at least one year has passed since you were enrolled or completed one of the eligible MRU Continuing Education programs then you are an official MRU Alumni!
- If you meet one of the above criteria, then you are eligible to receive an alumni membership discount. Please note that alumni status must be confirmed by our Customer Service Associates before the membership can be sold.
- A Customer Service Associate at Recreation will confirm your alumni status when you come to Recreation to purchase your membership by confirming with MRU Alumni Relations during their business hours of Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or by email outside of their regular business hours.
- After your initial membership purchase, you will continue to receive alumni membership pricing (20% discount off public rates). Your initial purchase must be made in person to verify your membership and after that you can renew online at your convenience.
- All alumni family members (in the same household) receive a 10% discount off public facility entrance passes and memberships (excludes continuous monthly and cannot be combine with any other offers). Annual and continuous memberships include lock and towel service.
Things to check out
Get challenged and reach your active goals with the help of one of our Personal Trainers. Learn more.
Come and play! We offer lots of open gym times for drop-in sports like basketball, volleyball and more.
Watch us. Like us. Tweet us. Follow us.