Climbing Centre Bookings
Climbing Centre Features
- 40 ft. tall climbing structure with over 5,000 sq. ft. of climbing capacity for 32 participants.
- three top rope auto-belay units – come on your own no partner required!
- integrated rappel and rescue tower for advanced courses.
- all equipment is included in course fees.
- association of Canadian Mountain Guides (ACMG) certified instructors.
- varied terrain suitable for novice and experienced climbers.
- designated top rope and lead climbing walls.
- separated bouldering room.
Important Booking Information
All climbing bookings include the following
- professional instruction tailored to suit your group's needs
- ACMG certified instructors
- all required equipment
Climbing participants requirements
- wear clean indoor footwear
- wear athletic clothing
- signed waiver (if under 17 years of age, the waiver must be signed by either parent or legal guardian)
How to book
Personalized Instructional ProgramsLearn to lead climb, rappel, and top rope climb as an individual or with a group. Programs vary in length, variety and instructions to suit you or your group's needs with an instructor radio of 1:6. To book your personalized session, submit your request though the online private lesson request form.
|Number of climbers||1 hour||2 hours||3 hours|
|1 – 6||$75||$115||$155|
|7 – 12||$150||$230||$310|
|13 – 18||$225||$345||$465|
|19 – 24||$300||$460||$620|
|25 – 32||$400||$600||$800|
Personalized Experiential Programs: Groups & EventsBring your team or organization for some time on the wall. We have opportunities for youth groups, team building, wrap up parties, and many more! All bookings are 1.5 hours, with an instructor ratio of 1:6. To book your personalized session, submit your request though the online private lesson request form.
|Number of climbers||Price|
|1 – 12||$250|
|13 – 18||$375|
|19 – 24||$500|
|25 – 32||$650|