Work Out at Your Work Place
Did you know?
MRU is one of the only post-secondary institutions in Canada that offers its employees a complimentary membership to the Recreation Centre as an employee benefit!
- Permanent MRFA, MRSA, management/exempt employees and MRFA currently on contract have access to the Recreation Centre. Be sure to bring your Campus Card to scan in each time you come.
- Other MRU employees are eligible for a reduced rate of $30 per month. Please contact us for more details.
- Employees already have an account on our online registration site, ePlay. When you log in for the first time, click on the "forgot your password" link and use your MRU email address. You will receive an email prompting you to change your password.
- Employee lockers along with lock and towel services are offered at employee rates.
- All lockers have a wait list.
- Check availability at the Customer Service Centre (U130)
- Employee General Room: $120 from Oct. 1 – Sept. 30
- Employee Coded Room: $185 from Oct. 1 – Sept. 30
- Please contact us for more details about lockers, wait list and pricing.
- Permanent MRFA, MRSA, management/exempt employees and MRFA currently on contract automatically receive preferred member pricing on most services we offer. Other employees who purchase a membership will also receive the preferred member pricing.
- Don’t forget – you can submit your activity receipts to the MRSA for course funding.
- Conveniently located right on campus so it’s easy to make get
- All employee family members (in the same household) receive a 40% discount off public facility entrance day passes, 10 visit passes, monthly memberships and annual memberships. The 40% discount does not apply to continuous memberships.
- Have an active meeting. Instead of going for lunch and coffee, chat while walking a few laps of the track.
- Recreation facilitates employee specific activities such as drop-in soccer and badminton.
- We offer 100’s of activities and great facilities – there’s something for everyone.
- We know that being active helps improve brain function – so being active during the day will help you feel better at work!
Sign up. Lace up. Have some fun! Employees can join any one of the intramural sport leagues. Choose how you want to play and sign up as a free agent, competitive or semi-competitive agent.
Looking to Increase energy, decrease stress levels and achieve your fitness goals? Get the help of a personal trainer today!
Stay up-to-date on facility closures and notices.
Watch us. Like us. Tweet us. Follow us.