Squash Court Bookings
Book a Court
- Check squash court availability and book a court online at your own convenience directly through ePlay.
- Not feeling tech savvy... you can still call Customer Service at 403.440.7050 to book a court.
Check out our video on how to book a squash court online!
- Anyone can book online up to seven days in advance.
- Current MRU credit students, MRU employees (MRSA, MRFA and management/exempt) and public members can book online at no charge.
- All others will be charged a $25 booking fee which includes two drop-in day passes.
- No more than one court, one time per day please – we want everyone to have a chance to play!
- Court bookings are 45 minutes in length.
- Eye protection is encouraged and non-marking court shoes and proper attire are mandatory while playing squash. Failure to comply may result in a loss of membership privileges.
No More No-Shows
Courts not in use within 15 minutes of the scheduled booking time will become available for use on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please notify the Customer Service Centre of any no-shows.
- Giving less than 2 hours notice of cancellation is considered a no-show.
- A total of 3 no-shows will result in the loss of advanced booking privileges.
Recreation’s squash facilities are affiliated with Squash Alberta. Please contact the Squash Club regarding club membership and playing opportunities.