Personal Conditioning PackagesMaximize your athletic conditioning and reach your performance goals by working one-on-one with a Mount Royal coach through a customized program. Training packages are for all skill level athletes involved in multi-directional and/or endurance sports. Please contact the Fitness Centre Customer Experience Team Lead at 403.440.6631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Team Testing / ConditioningThe following are offered in partnership with the Alberta Sport Development Centre – Calgary Region (ASDC). The ASDC – Calgary Region offers team support in the following areas:
- Exercise Physiology – Exercise physiologists will identify and measure the physiological characteristics involved in particular sports, and develop effective yearly-training programs.
- Fitness Assessments – Our experts will conduct athletic profiles, sport specific testing or general fitness assessments for all level of athletes. This may include tests for agility, speed, muscular strength and/or endurance, aerobic capacity and/or power, anaerobic capacity and/or power, flexibility and body composition.
- Sport Nutrition – Dieticians will provide nutritional guidance through computerized dietary analysis, drug and supplement awareness seminars, individual consultation and hands-on nutrition workshops.
- Sport Psychology – Sport psychologists and mental trainers empower athletes by teaching and implementing essential visualization, stress management and problem-solving techniques.
- Sport Medicine – Our medical experts include athletic therapists, physiotherapists, chiropractors and massage therapists who focus on recovery and regeneration from illness, injury and from the rigors of training and competition.
Please contact the ASDC – Calgary Region office at 403.440.8668 or at email@example.com for more information on these programs and services.
The Fine Print Everyone Should Read, but Probably Won't: We work hard to provide a safe environment for all of our users. As a result, all personal trainers working within Rec must be employed by Mount Royal University (violations will result in loss of membership).
Personal Training/Nutrition Services Cancellation Policy: Full charge for less than 24 hours notice prior or no-shows. All new sessions include a 30 minute consultation. Prices shown are on a per person basis.
Attention Non-members: Recreation Centre access is only permitted during scheduled appointments with personal trainers. Any additional access to the facility can only be granted through the purchase of a day pass or Recreation Centre memberships. We offer a variety of membership options to complement your needs.