ePlay is Getting an Upgrade!
We are excited to share the news about our upgraded online registration system “ePlay”, coming early August. Learn more about the benefits and registration process.
Public & Alumni Members
- Get your new ID card! We are installing new bar code scanners so your old card will stop working when we change over. Stop by before August 5 to avoid the lineups. Learn more.
- You will still have automatic access to the Recreation Centre. Bring your MRU Campus Card to our Customer Service Centre to validate your membership for the fall semester starting September 1. Learn more.
- Full-time MRFA, MRSA and management/exempt employees still have automatic access to the Recreation Centre. Be sure to validate your employee membership in August. Learn more.
- All of our facilities are open – come and play with us!
- From July 6 – August 28, there will be a lane closure in effect Monday through Friday from 7:30 am – 8:30 am and again from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm. The lane closure will impact the east bound lane from West Residence to the 3-way stop at Recreation. Check out the lane closure map for further details.
Learn why being a student at Rec is the best.
Find out how you can take a break with your membership and enjoy member pricing.
You graduated – now reap the benefits!
Anyone can become a member or drop-in at Rec!
Fall Registration Dates
|*Priority Registration – Online||August 19 at 6:00 am|
|*Priority Registration – Online, By Phone or In Person||August 20 at 6:00 am|
|Swim Lesson Registration – Online, By Phone or In Person||August 26 at 7:00 am|
|Open Registration – Online, By Phone or In Person||August 27 at 6:00 am|
*The following can register during the priority registration period:
- Current credit MRU students who have validated their student membership;
- MRU students who purchased a spring and summer membership;
- Full-time MRFA, MRSA and management/exempt employees who have validated their membership;
- Contract/casual MRU employees who have purchased a membership that is active at the time of registration;
- Public or alumni who have purchased a membership that is active at the time of registration.
The Rec Guide will be available in print and online on Wednesday, August 5.
Want to know when we're open? Check out our hours page.