Don't wish for it. Work for it.
The following road closures will be in effect on Sunday, April 26 from 6:00 am – 12:00 pm due to the Police Half Marathon:
- Recreation Entrance roadway (from Richardson Way SW)
- The part of Mount Royal Gate SW (formerly 50 Ave SW) that continues west onto MRU campus to the 3-way stop "above" the pond
- Residence students will be able to exit
The following parking lot closures will also be in effect for the Police Half Marathon:
- Lot 1 (directly west of the Recreation Centre's indoor track/triple gym)
To get to Mount Royal on Sunday during the event, use the following roads:
- 37 Street SW to Richardson Way SW
- Flanders Ave (via Crowchild Trail north or south bound)
Avoid these routes, as there will be major delays:
- Mount Royal Gate SW (formerly 50 Ave SW)
- Richard Road (when entering Richard Road from Glenmore Trail west bound)
Learn why being a student at Rec is the best.
Find out how you can take a break with your membership and enjoy member pricing.
You graduated – now reap the benefits!
Anyone can become a member or drop-in at Rec!
Spring & Summer Registration
Registration for all activities, including swim lessons and youth climbing camps, is now open! Register online, in person or by phone. Facility Hours (September 2 – June 30)
For more detailed hours and closures for all of our facilities, please visit our hours page.
|Monday – Thursday||6:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Friday||6:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||8:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Victoria Day (May 18)||8:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Canada Day (July 1)||8:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Labour Day (September 7)||8:00 am – 8:00 pm|