Career and Recruitment Fair
Thank you, students!
Career and Recruitment Fair 2017 was a tremendous success!
More than 175 representatives from 78 organizations and business units visited Mount Royal on March 8, 2017 to recruit students and graduates for a variety of full-time, part-time and summer positions.
Over 2500 students spent the day networking with employers, collecting information about current and future career and employment opportunities, and making meaningful business contacts.
The Career Services department and some amazing students worked together to help make this event possible and successful. To all Mount Royal students, faculty and staff – thank you for your role in supporting Career and Recruitment Fair 2017!
For additional support
For additional employment information and support:
- View our Career and Recruitment Fair 2017 exhibitor list and company profiles
- Visit our on- and off-campus events page for additional career and employment related events
- Explore the MRU Student and Graduate Online Job Bank – new jobs are posted daily
- Book an appointment
Plan on attending future events at Mount Royal?
- Be prepared and find out what to expect when you attend
- Check out our tip sheet to learn what to do before, during and after the event.
If you are a student looking for details about Career and Recruitment Fair or any other upcoming events, please contact us.
A200 Kerby Hall