Career & employment assistance
Preparing to launch your new career, or thinking about making a career move?
If you want that competitive edge to succeed in your career, get advice and assistance from Mount Royal Career Services. There is no cost to access these services.
Customize your career and employment action plan today.
- Create targeted marketing materials - resumes, cover letters and/or a portfolio.
- Have your marketing material professionally critiqued.
- Explore how you can apply your MRU education (industries, occupations, salaries and more).
- Review current and effective job search and interview techniques.
- Develop effective salary negotiating skills.
- Connect with key employers; learn how to network and tap into the hidden job market.
- Changing directions? Get assistance preparing for an alternative career path.
Use the Career Services Online Resource Centre
Additional resources available to help you prepare to launch your career including: 'Tip Sheets' (samples of resumes, cover letters), job maintenance techniques, and more.
Check out the Calgary Connector Program
Network with professionals from local businesses and organizations.
For more information
To learn more about any of the graduate services listed here please contact: