Co-op fast facts
What is Co-operative Education?
Co-operative Education – or Co-op – gives you the opportunity to gain work experience in your major while you're still a student.
You'll have a dedicated Co-operative Education coordinator to support and coach you in your job search, and get to work with employers committed to providing excellent learning opportunities.
Who can apply?
Bachelor of Business Administration students who are in the following programs can apply to Co-op:
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Social Innovation
Less debt, more money
- Co-op students are paid competitive salaries based on the current job market and the specific industry
- Up to 12 months of paid work can help offset expenses or help you begin to pay off your student loan
Make work count
- All jobs posted on the Co-op job board are relevant to your major
- Over 80% of Co-op students have jobs within six months of graduation
Experience is everything
- Gain a competitive edge and jump-start your career by developing your professional reputation by working alongside experts in your field
- Gain practical experience – identify your skills, create a resume, practise interviewing and build job search skills
How do I apply?
Complete an application form (also available from A200 Kerby Hall) and return it along with your letter of intent and copy of transcripts to Career Services by March 1, 2018.
Apply by March 1!
Who do I contact if I have more questions?
- Visit the Co-op office in Bissett School of Business at EB2124
- Contact the Career Services Co-op team:
403.440.6307 | A200 Kerby Hall | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our website for information specific to your program