Status of Competitions
How to Apply
- Submit a separate covering letter for each position you are applying for addressed to the Selection Committee.
- Ensure the job title and competition number are on your cover letter.
- Apply using either Microsoft Word or PDF formats (only) for attachments.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 403.440.6629
- Mail / In Person: Mount Royal University
Human Resources, Room D101
4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Calgary, Alberta, T3E 6K6
While we thank you for your interest, unsolicited applications are not accepted.
Mount Royal University offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. Mount Royal University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to fostering diversity within its community as a source of excellence, cultural enrichment, and social strength. We welcome applications from those who would contribute to the further diversification of our staff, faculty and its scholarship including but not limited to Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity, and individuals of any ethnic, national or socio-economic background.
Applications are to be received by close of business on the closing date.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interviews take place Monday to Friday during business hours.
Should you have any questions:
Please feel free to contact us via phone at: 403.440.6584
Throughout its history since 1910, Mount Royal has earned a reputation for fine teaching, supportive employees, a congenial environment and excellent service to the community. Our vision is to become Canada's leading undergraduate institution educating and training individuals for success in the new economy.
Come join us in realizing our vision through fostering our students' success and satisfaction in pursuit of their educational goals in a progressive and innovative environment.
- We are an institution with a positive national reputation
- We are located in the vibrant city of Calgary — Canada's fastest growing metropolis — overflowing with abundant cultural and recreational activities
- We are growing and progressive
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- We offer many learning and development opportunities (including free courses, self-improvement and skills upgrading).
- We offer state-of-art athletic and Recreation facilities.
We provide an attractive work environment where people matter.