Riddell Library and Learning Centre
Discover + Engage
The Riddell Library and Learning Centre (RLLC) brings together — in a single inspiring academic building — expert staff and faculty, a wide range of information resources, and the latest technology tools to support our community to discover, understand, create and share.
This transformational learning and research environment:
- enables student academic success
- fosters exceptional teaching and learning
- ensures that innovative research and scholarship can flourish for both faculty and students
- builds on scholarship and creative partnerships within the institution and beyond
This nearly 16,000-square-metre, four-storey stand-alone LEED gold-certified building is designed to meet the unique needs of our students, faculty and community within our undergraduate university environment. Within the walls you will find:
- Student Learning Services
- Academic Development Centre
- START (Student Technicians and Resource Tutors)
- Department of Education
- Institute for Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
The Riddell Library and Learning Centre is key to Mount Royal’s vision of providing an exceptional undergraduate educational experience, and to our shared goals of creating the most successful graduates and highly engaged citizens.
It will inspire new heights of learning and exploration for all our students, faculty, staff and members of the greater community.
Welcome to the academic heart of our campus, coming 2017.