Book Group Space
Only current MRU students with @mtroyal.ca email addresses may book rooms.
Maximum booking limit of 4 hours per week. (Calendar week: Sunday-Saturday)
How to Book Group Space
- Click the date on the calendar that you would like to book. Any block that is green is available. Click on each 30-minute block that you would like to book.
- Click "Continue." The times you have chosen will be listed under Booking Details.
- Enter your full name and your @mtroyal.ca email address in the fields provided. Enter your first name in the "reservation name" field.
- Click on "Submit my Booking." You will then receive your confirmation email. Once you have confirmed your booking, you will receive a second email, which will provide a link, should you need to cancel your booking. Do not delete this email, as it is your only way to cancel a booking.
- If room usage does not comply with Library policies, you will be asked to leave.
- It is the user’s responsibility to manage room bookings and inform group members.
- If you are a “no-show,” or are more than 15 minutes late, the room will become available for other users.
- If you have not booked online, you may use study space on a drop-in basis.
- If a student with a booking arrives on time, the drop-in user must vacate the room or booth.
- If the student with the booking is more than 15 minutes late, the drop-in user has priority for the space.