Licensing & Affiliations
As a graduate of this program, you are eligible for a municipal license.
For more information please visit the City of Calgary or connect with your local municipality.
Mount Royal University is an approved educator with the following professional associations:
- Massage Therapists Association of Alberta (MTAA)
- Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC)
- Remedial Massage Therapist Association (RMTA)
- Certified Registered Massage Therapist Association (CRMTA)
- Massage Therapists Association of Saskatchewan (MTAS)
Canadian Council of Massage Therapy Schools
Mount Royal University is a member school of the Canadian Council of Massage Therapy Schools (CCMTS). We also serve on the Board of Directors.
Federation of Massage Therapy Regulatory Authorities of Canada
Mount Royal University teaches to the national practice competencies and performance indicators set by the Federation of Massage Therapy Regulatory Authorities of Canada (FOMTRAC).
Transitional Council for the College of Massage Therapy of Alberta
Mount Royal University supports and is an active participant with the Transitional Council for the College of Massage Therapy of Alberta (TC-CMTA).