Plan Your Studies
Now that you've been accepted, what's next? Plan your schedule Select your courses by using the Program Planning Guide.
Courses are scheduled Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Practicums and outreaches are typically scheduled evenings and weekends.
To complete your diploma within two years, you must register for all courses as they are listed in the Program Planning Guide.
Want to slow things down? Register for as many or as few courses as fits your life. You have up to 6 years to complete the program.
Get registered Now that you have selected your courses, the next step is to register.
- Look up courses via MyMRU> Register & Pay> Look up Course(s)
- Search by term (Spring/Summer or Fall 2018 CREDIT) and click Submit
- Select the subject and click Course Search.
Subject Subject Code
Massage Therapy XMAT
Personal Fitness Trainer XPFT
- Find the course number and name (e.g., XMAT 20001 Massage Concepts & Terminology) and click on View Sections.
- Select your courses for the semester and Submit.
Need help? Sign up for one of our registration help sessions here.
For a course-by-course tuition breakdown, see the 2018-19 Fee Schedule Massage Therapy Diploma.
If you require financial assistance, please contact Student Awards and Financial Aid.
Get your textbooks and supplies
Some of your courses will require additional supplies. Details will be provided by your instructor and on your course outline. Plan for your first week
- Register for your New Student Orientation through MyMRU> Register & Pay> Look up Course(s)
- Get your parking pass
- Rent a locker in the dedicated massage locker room from the Parking Office.
- Get your campus card
- Start tracking your progress. Use the Program Planning Guide as a checklist or track your progress by using mruGradU8. MyMRU> My Program> mruGradU8
403.440.7742 or 1.866.616.3606
Mount Royal University, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW, Calgary AB T3E 6K6