DONA International Birth Doula
DONA International Birth Doula Training
Gain knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to support mothers and families before, during and after birth. This three-day course is an approved DONA International Birth Doula Workshop and provides you with skills and techniques for offering mothers physical, emotional and informational support.
Our DONA International-approved trainers are Erin Moyen and Jennifer McGuire.
- This DONA-approved workshop satisfies two steps towards birth doula certification with DONA International
- Facilitated by DONA approved Birth Doula Trainers
- This course qualifies as an approved DONA International Birth Doula Workshop
- Prepare to start a career as a certified birth doula
- This 23 hour workshop is offered in-class at Mount Royal University
- To successfully complete the workshop, you must attend the full three days
- The workshop is scheduled on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
|Subject code: XHHC 10102||23 Hours. Fee:$499 + GST |
|CRN 90272||3 classes||Nov. 17 & 18 |
|8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. |
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
|Fri., Sat. & |
Jennifer McGuire is thrilled to be teaching at Mount Royal University as a DONA Approved Birth Doula Trainer. She has been teaching this course for 10 years and feels the honour of being able to share her knowledge and passion for birth with many participants.
Jennifer has attended over 250 births as a doula and enjoys mentoring new members of the birth community.
Jennifer relates to people on a genuine level and is pleased to contribute to one’s well being as they begin the journey of witnessing new families emerge.
On a personal note, Jennifer enjoys running, tennis, reading and quiet family time.
Erin Moyen has been an active member of birth communities in Alberta since 2006 and holds the following qualifications:
Erin considers it a great honour to assist aspiring doulas by providing quality education at Mount Royal University. In her spare time Erin enjoys time with family, travel and the outdoors.
For information about this course:
403.440.6867 or 1.866.616.3606
Mount Royal University, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW, Calgary AB T3E 6K6