Information for Agents
Thank you for your interest in the Languages Institute at Mount Royal University!
The Languages Institute at Mount Royal has based its reputation on quality programming and commitment to student success.
We believe that working with agents to recruit international students into our full-time English language program is an essential part of providing quality service to our students.
It is essential that an agent understand our English Language program thoroughly so that a potential student is going to the best place to meet his/her goals. We recommend visiting our institution as part of this process.
Applying to become an agent:
- We are not accepting applications from agents until further notice.
- Please note that Mount Royal currently only works with agents recruiting into the English Language program.
- Agencies located in Canada: someone in your organization should be a member of ICCRC in order to work with Mount Royal.
- Preference will be given to international agencies that are ICEF members or that have ICEF trained staff.
Who Can I Contact?
- E-mail: email@example.com
- phone 1.403.440.5100
- fax 1.403.440.5155.