International students — Fees
Mandatory Fees (CDN$)
Tuition fee (one 12 week term)
Application Fee (first term only)
Optional Fees (CDN$)
Additional Term Deposit
|Application for Conditional Acceptance for Open Studies||$100|
* These prices can change without advance notice.
- Textbooks are not included.
- Students will purchase textbooks after completing the placement test.
- Approximate cost is $250.
- Health insurance is mandatory for all international students in the full-time English Language program.
- The cost of insurance is CDN$215 per term. The insurance covers the period of the term plus approx.one week of additional coverage before and after each term. For additional insurance coverage, please contact Guard.me.
- More information >>
- Complete the application form.
- Full payment must be included (payment options are listed on the form).
- After payment is received we will mail you a letter of acceptance.
CIBC International Student Pay
A new secure online portal for International Students to make arrangement for payments to Mount Royal University in the student’s local currency. The quote and payment instructions the student receives are good for 72 hours (excluding weekends).
NEW STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE A STUDENT ID FOR THIS PROCESS.
PLEASE SUBMIT AN APPLICATION HERE FIRST.
Benefits of the Program include:
- Enhanced Student Experience: Easily make a tuition payment in your preferred currency.
- Access to Live Foreign Exchange Rates: With CIBC International Student Pay you’ll have access to the competitive foreign exchange rates CIBC is providing to Mount Royal University.
- End-to-End Communication: You’ll receive detailed instructions and a reference code to deliver to your local bank within 72 hours (excluding weekends). Your bank simply follows the instructions and sends the funds to your school.
There are no transaction charges from CIBC or from Mount Royal. For more information on the program please review this document: [PDF icon CIBC International Student Pay]
To get a quote and payment instruction please visit this site:
- Select the country you are paying from, and how much you want to transfer to Mount Royal.
- Review the quote, and see upfront what the exchange amount will be.
- Complete the required information, and make the payment by wire through your bank.
Payments will typically take 2-5 business days to be reflected in your student fee account.
Due to the sanctions imposed by Canada, payments from the following countries are not accepted via CIBC International Student Pay at this time:
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Please contact the school for Wire Transfer information
- Please add CDN$25 for bank charges.
Cost of Living:
- How much does it cost to study and live in Calgary?
Who can I contact?
Location: We Have Moved! Our new location is G208, Lincoln Park Campus, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW