International students — Fees
Mandatory Fees (CDN$)
Tuition fee (one 12 week term)
Application Fee (first term only)
Optional Fees (CDN$)
Additional Term Deposit
|Application for Conditional Acceptance for Open Studies||$100|
* These prices can change without advance notice.
- Textbooks are not included.
- Students will purchase textbooks after completing the placement test.
- Approximate cost is $250.
- Health insurance is mandatory for all international students in the full-time English Language program.
- The cost of insurance is CDN$215 per term. The insurance covers the period of the term plus approx.one week of additional coverage before and after each term. For additional insurance coverage, please contact Guard.me.
- More information >>
- Complete the application form.
- Full payment must be included (payment options are listed on the form).
- After payment is received we will mail you a letter of acceptance.
- Contact us for bank wire transfer information.
- Please add CDN$25 for bank charges.
Cost of Living:
- How much does it cost to study and live in Calgary?
Who can I contact?
Location: EB 3021, Lincoln Park Campus, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW