Local students — Application Information
- You must be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18 and have completed high school, you must have a legal custodian in Calgary.
- All students must write a placement test for the English Language Program
- Placement test fee is $50 (plus GST)
- Placement test is 3 hours long
- Please call 403.440.5100 to arrange placement test date
- Results are only available for students after they have paid for the test or for the term of study.
- Program tuition fee is $1,600
- Spaces in the program are available on a first come, first served basis
- Funding through the Alberta Works Program may be available for eligible applicants
- Answer the questions on this pre-screening sheet
- If eligible, contact our office at 403.440.5100 to register for an information session
- Information sessions and placement testing are ongoing
Please call 403.440.5100 for available dates for Funding for the Summer 2018 term
- For more information, visit the Skills Investment/Alberta Works website.
- Applications for Funding for the Spring 2018 Term are closed
Who can I contact?
Location: We Have Moved! Our new location is G208, Lincoln Park Campus, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW