Travel and Teach English
Give more purpose and meaning to your international travel by teaching! This unique Travel and Teach English course reviews foundational knowledge, skills, strategies and tools for teachers who wish to teach English in international settings. With 100 hours of online instruction, including 60 hours of core modules related to English language teaching and learning, you can customize 40 hours of the course according to your travel destination. Choose either:
Travel and Teach English in Latin America, which includes a 20-hour module of Spanish language for Travel and a 20-hour Introduction to Latin American Culture
Travel and Teach English in China, which includes a 20-hour module of Mandarin language for Travel and a 20-hour Introduction to Chinese Culture
- Earn an internationally recognized university certificate of completion
- Study from the comfort of your own home at your own pace
- Learn about English as a system of communication
- Discover how culture affects teaching and learning
- Develop engaging ways to teach language skills
- Design effective lesson plans for teaching English
- Orient yourself to the language and culture of your travel destination
- Start the course on the first day of the month
- Full-Time: Complete the course in as little as 4 weeks
- Part-Time: Take up to 12 months to complete the course
- Compromised of 5 self-paced 20-hour modules
- Spanish for Travel OR Mandarin for Travel
- Introduction to Latin American Culture OR Introduction to Chinese Culture
Please check back soon for our spring schedule.
Course Fee: $500 + GST
For more information about the course and to discuss your interests, please contact us by email email@example.com or phone 403-440-6885.
For help with registration, call 403-440-3833 or 1-877-287-8001 (toll-free).