Continuing Education Registration
|Program type:||CONTINUING EDUCATION and LANGUAGES INSTITUTE Courses|
|Program type:||FULL-TIME Continuing Education and ESL Programs|
|iOS Users: Existing students | New students|
Online Registration Notes
- Online registration is available up to midnight one day before a course commences.
- Search by CRN (Course Registration Number) or Subject Code.
- If you register online, you must pay the fees owing during that online session or your registration will be dropped.
- Web registration is not available for Block Codes or Gift Certificates.
Continuing Education: 403.440.3833 or toll-free 1.877.287.8001
Please have ready your credit card number and the course registration number (CRN) of the course you wish to register for.
A Confirmation of Registration will be e-mailed to you but you can access it via MyMRU.ca.
|Mid-August to end-June||Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.|
|July to mid-August||Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.|
|Closed weekends and statutory holidays|
Room A101, Wickets 9 & 11
Kerby Hall (east side of campus)
4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Payment accepted by cash, cheque, money order, Interac, VISA or MasterCard.
Print and complete the Registration Form.
Fax to 403.440.6743
Print and complete the Registration Form. Attach course fees by cheque, money order, VISA or MasterCard. Payable to Mount Royal University Continuing Education. Sorry, we cannot accept post-dated cheques. Do not send cash in the mail.
Mount Royal University
Continuing Education Registration Services
4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Calgary, Alberta T3E 6K6
If your registration is being paid by a third party (i.e., company purchase order):
*You cannot register for the programs listed below. You must apply for admission. Application forms are available on the program web pages.
- Academic Upgrading Courses
- Education Assistant Certificate
- Funeral Service Diploma, Funeral Director, Embalmer Certificates
- Massage Therapy Certificate and Diploma
- Open Studies (Part-Time Credit Courses)
- Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma
- Transitional Vocational Program
- Yoga Therapy Extension Certificate
- Fall semester: The second Monday in June.
- Winter semester: The second Monday in November. (If Remembrance Day falls on a long weekend, the second Tuesday in November.)
- Spring/Summer semester: The second Monday in March.
- MRU Kids: The first Tuesday after Family day in February.
To create your MRU Student ID, we require your legal name, address, e-mail, phone number and date of birth. Please keep your records up to date so we can contact you with program changes. Your personal information is protected by our FOIP policy.
Access your student account and records (such as unofficial transcripts and tax forms) via MyMRU.ca. Follow the prompts to activate your account.
Note: Your MyMRU username and password are not the same as your Online Registration Student ID and PIN.
Withdrawals must be submitted in writing and may be submitted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; fax: 403.440.6743; mail or in person: Registration Services, Room A101, Kerby Hall, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW, Calgary, AB, T3E 6K6. Please quote: student ID number, CRN (Course Reference Number), course name, course start/end dates, full legal name, date of birth, address and phone number. All withdrawal refunds are subject to an administration fee of 10% of course tuition (max. $50). Refunds may take up to two weeks to process.
Regular Continuing Education Course or Program
To be eligible for a refund, written withdrawal from a course/program must be received no later than four (4) working days before the start date (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays). Written withdrawal received within fewer than four (4) working days is not eligible for a refund. Some courses or programs have special withdrawal/refund policies that supersede this Withdrawal Policy as stated on the confirmation of registration letter.
To be eligible for a refund, written withdrawal from a full-time certificate/diploma program must be received no later than ten (10) working days before the start date (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays). Written withdrawal received within fewer than ten (10) working days is not eligible for a refund.