For information on first-year course selection for the Bachelor of Arts program, the Bachelor of Arts Criminal Justice program, and the Bachelor of Interior Design program, please review the applicable program advising guide below. These guides have been developed to assist you with your transition to Mount Royal University. Contact information for your academic advisor is available in the program advising guide for your program.
Bachelor of Arts - major in Anthropology, English, History, Policy Studies, Psychology, Sociology, and Undeclared
Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
Bachelor of Interior Design
If you need additional help with the registration process use some of the helpful links below to assist you with getting registered in classes for Fall 2017.
1. Review the appropriate program advising guide (above) for registration information and recommended first-year courses for your major.
2. Use the General Education list of approved courses, the online Interactive Course Search and/or the course descriptions in the Academic Calendar to assist with course selection.
2. Use the tutorials available at www.mru.ca/registration.
3. Visit the Credit Registration website for answers to common registration related questions such as error messages and wait listing for courses. You can also contact the Registration Help Line by phone at 403.440.3303 or by email at email@example.com.
4. Contact the Arts Academic Advising office: