Curriculum & Courses
Below is the list of courses required to complete the Business Administration Certificate - Advanced Accounting.
- ACCT 3221 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 3224 - Management Accounting I
- ACCT 3228 - Management Accounting II
- ACCT 4222 - Intermediate Accounting II
- ACCT 4225 - Principles of Auditing
- ACCT 4280 - Introduction to Personal and Corporate Income Tax
- ACCT 4381 - Advanced Financial Accounting
- ACCT 4382 - Advanced Managerial Accounting
Students intending to pursue the CPA Professional Education Program (PEP) post-graduation need to make themselves aware of the CPA student academic achievement requirements for prerequisite learning for entrance into the PEP program. These academic requirements can be found by visiting the CPA Alberta website.