Bachelor of Business Administration — Marketing
Do you wonder whether advertising really works? Do you ever think about why consumers choose one product over another? The Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing gives you the insight to answer those questions and more by preparing you for a creative, exciting career in marketing, advertising and sales.
Small- and medium-sized enterprise
While many commerce degrees focus on big business, the BBA also gives you insight into the exciting world of small- and medium-sized enterprise, which currently generates more than 80% of new jobs in Canada.
A marketing degree gives you the flexibility to pursue a career in a variety of areas, from private industry to government and nonprofit organizations. Your job title could be:
- Marketing Communications Coordinator — plan, organize and implement advertising and promotions programs for all forms of media.
- Market Researcher — gather, record and analyze data about customers and competitors to gain market insight.
- Branding Strategist — research, create and communicate the creative brands that sustain a market's attention and loyalty.
- Sales Representative — develop, close and manage customer leads for growing companies.
- Software Marketing Specialist — develop and implement high-tech marketing strategies in collaboration with product managers.
The BBA prepares you for Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs as well as other graduate studies.