Minor in Business and Society
This minor explores the relationship between business and society at large and how business and society influence one another. Students will examine the different roles that an organization can play relating to all of the various stakeholders in a constantly changing environment.
- ENTR 3370 - Society, Innovation and Enterprise
- INBU 2201 - Cross Cultural Management
- MGMT 4402 - Corporate Social Responsibility
- MGMT 4403 - Environmental Management & Sustainable Development
- MGMT 4407 - Governance & Ethical Issues in Organizations
- PHIL 2229 - Business Ethics