Curriculum & Courses
Below is the list of courses required to complete the Business Administration Certificate - Marketing.Core Requirements
- MKTG 2150 - Introduction to Marketing
- MKTG 3150 - The Science of Persuasion
- MKTG 3258 - Evidence-Based Marketing
Approved OptionsStudents must take any five of the following courses.
- ENTR 2301 - Innovation and the Entrepreneurial Experience
- ENTR 3302 - Creativity for Entrepreneurial Practice
- INBU 3302 - International Marketing
- MKTG 3450 - Marketing Design Literacy
- MKTG 3458 - Managing Marketing Relationships
- MKTG 3550 - Creating Brand Intelligence
- MKTG 3558 - Navigating Marketing Trends
- MKTG 4850 - Professional Brand Studio
- MKTG 4858 - Marketing-Driven Strategy
Note: Prerequisites for these courses must be followed.
Students wishing to focus on marketing creative as part of their certificate are advised to take MKTG 3450, MKTG 3550, and MKTG 4850.
Students wishing to focus on strategic marketing as part of their certificate are advised to take MKTG 3458, MKTG 3558, and MKTG 4858.