Chemistry Degree - Industrial and Analytical Chemistry (Institut de Chimie Universite de Besancon, France)
Graduate Studies - Electrochemistry (Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers, Paris, France)
Solid-Liquid Interphase Chemistry (University of Calgary)
Relevant Industry Experience
- Research and industrial development technology for the manufacturing of semi-reflective plate glass for high rise buildings (Paris).
- Research and industrial development technology for the demulsification of Alberta heavy crude oil (Calgary).
- Research and development methods for food and medical analytical laboratories (Montreal).
- University of Calgary (sessional): 5 years
- Mount Royal College and University (full time): 24 years
1995 Mount Royal College Staff Award.