Tuition and Scholarship Information
The Academy Program for Young Artists is tuition-based and costs up to $5,000 per student per year (depending on the level). The tuition includes masterclasses, rehearsals with collaborative pianists, chamber music/group classes, frequent performance opportunities in recitals, masterclasses with world renowned guest artists, participation in our Orchestral Program (if applicable), as well as access to the Conservatory's practice studios.
Through the generous support of our Conservatory donors, the actual tuition cost for 2017-18 is:
- Junior Academy: $925
- Intermediate, Associate and Senior Academy: $1,375
- Honours Academy: $1,525
- Double Bass Academy class only: $925
- Vocal Academy: $1,275
All fees in Canadian dollars.
- To secure a spot in the program, the tuition payment must be received no later than July 15, 2017. Payment plan options are available; arrangements must be made by the July 15, 2017 deadline
- The Mount Royal University Conservatory accepts applications for financial assistance based on both merit and financial need. In order to be considered for a scholarship, please fill out the online Scholarship and Bursary Application Form. The scholarship application deadline is April 30, 2017
- You will be notified of your scholarship status no later than June 15, 2017
- For more information, please contact the Academy Program Coordinator: email@example.com, 403.440.6832