* Application deadline for 2018-19 extended to April 30, 2018!
To apply, prospective students must first complete an online Application Form. Once this form has been processed, we will contact the student to arrange an audition time.
- Entrance to the Advanced Performance Program is by audition only
- Auditions will be held in May 2018
- Students must prepare a group of works or movements from concert repertoire in a variety of styles and periods of music. This repertoire must demonstrate the student’s ability to prepare two complete recitals over the following school year
- Live auditions are strongly recommended, but high-quality video recordings may be considered
- Applicants must play with a collaborative pianist at the audition. If the applicant chooses to play with one of the Conservatory’s collaborative pianists, the applicant is responsible for paying the pianist directly
- All auditions will be evaluated by a panel consisting of Academy and APP faculty
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who have successfully completed one year of the Advanced Performance Program, including all recital requirements, may continue their studies for the following year without re-auditioning