To apply, prospective students must first complete an online Application Form. Once this form has been processed, we will contact the student to arrange an audition time.
- Auditions will be held in April 2017
- Students must prepare a group of works or movements from concert repertoire in a variety of styles and periods of music. This repertoire must demonstrate the student’s ability to prepare two complete recitals over the following school year
- Live auditions are strongly recommended, but high-quality video recordings may be considered
- Applicants must play with a collaborative pianist at the audition. If the applicant chooses to play with one of the Conservatory’s collaborative pianists, the applicant is responsible for paying the pianist directly. For further information, please contact the Program Coordinator: email@example.com
All auditions will be evaluated by a panel consisting of Academy and APP Certificate faculty.
Notification of results
- Students will be notified of acceptance into the program by May 15, 2017 for studies beginning in September
- Students who have successfully completed one year of the Advanced Performance Program Certificate, including all recital requirements, may continue their studies for the following year without re-auditioning