It is through the continued support of our sponsors that MRUKids continues to exist. Their generosity has helped keep the camp up and running for over 25 years. Our current sponsors include Mount Royal University, Canadian Natural Resources Limited and ConocoPhillips. These companies have chosen to support MRUKids because they too believe children should be able to learn in a fun, safe and engaging environment.
We would also like to thank Dana Hospitality for supporting the MRUKids lunch program.
Through sponsorship and donations, MRUKids is able to offer innovative and exciting opportunities to children and youth in Calgary and the surrounding areas. MRUKids operates on a cost recovery basis; therefore, partnerships within the community are essential in assisting with the marketing and promotion of our programs. These partnerships allow us to maintain the quality that our participants have come to expect.
Your contribution will allow us to:
- purchase the newest and most up to date equipment and supplies for our programming
- develop new and innovative lesson plans for our programs
- pay fair wages to our student-based staff
- provide bursaries and scholarships to participants
- provide enriching educational experiences for children and youth 5 to 17 years of age
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities please contact us at 403.440.6001 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org