It is through the continued support of our partners that MRU Kids continues to exist. Their generosity has contributed to the success of the camp for more than 25 years. Our proud partners include Mount Royal University, Canadian Natural Resources Limited, ConocoPhillips and Between Friends. These companies have chosen to support MRU Kids because they, too, believe children should be able to learn in a fun, safe and engaging environment.
We would also like to thank Dana Hospitality for supporting the MRU Kids lunch program.
Benefits of Becoming a Partner or Donor
Your contribution will allow us to:
- purchase the most up-to-date equipment and supplies for our programming
- develop new and innovative lesson plans for our programs
- pay fair wages to our student-based staff
- provide bursaries and scholarships to participants
- provide enriching educational experiences for children and youth 5 to 14 years of age
To find out more about partnership opportunities, please contact us at 403.440.6001 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org