Finance and Administration Division
Annalise Van Ham, CPA, CGA, is the Vice-President of Finance and Administration, Mount Royal University. As the Chief Financial Officer, Annalise oversees the management of non-academic administrative and operational services that support the University’s mission by providing specialized services to the Mount Royal Community; in support of a safe, healthy and productive environment for students, faculty and staff.
The Finance and Administration Division also provides a link between University Administration and the Board of Governors on all matters relating to finance, human resources, technology, and facilities.
The individuals responsible for the operational units making up the Finance and Administration Division and reporting to the Vice-President, Finance and Administration are:
- Trika Macdonald, MBA, Associate Vice-President, Human Resources
- Connie Young, CPA, CGA, Associate Vice-President, Finance and Risk Management
- Grant Sommerfeld, MBA, CFM, CEFP, MRICS, Associate Vice-President, Facilities Management
- Aaron LeBlanc, MBA, Associate Vice-President, Business and Retail Services
- Asad Israeli, Acting Chief Information Officer and Associate Vice-President, Information Technology Services