Student Affairs and Campus Life
Inspiring learning for a world of possibilities
At Mount Royal, our Student Affairs and Campus Life services intentionally weave learning into the student experience, emphasizing personalized and experiential learning to promote academic and personal success. Cultivating student engagement and developing high impact practices are foundational to our mission.
Each area of Student Affairs and Campus Life focus on supporting students - and the broader community of faculty and staff who would not be here but for students.
- Accessibility Services - facilitating an accessible learning environment
- Career Services - encouraging students to clarify their career paths and gain valuable work experience
- Cougar Athletics - embodying athletics excellence and Cougar pride
- Diversity and Human Rights - promoting an inclusive environment of respect and integrity
- Iniskim Centre - academic support centre for First Nations, Métis, and Inuit students
- Recreation - supporting healthy and active lifestyle habits
- Residence Services - promoting a safe, secure and supportive learning community
- Student Learning Services - creating integral learning experiences to develop self-directed learners
- Wellness Services - inspiring health and well-being