Sustainable MRU Committee
The Sustainable MRU Committee is made of up students, staff, and faculty from various Mount Royal departments. Sponsored, by Facilities Management, the team works together to set initiatives deliver positive environmental sustainable change on campus and in our community.
Vision: Our vision is to be an environmentally and socially responsible university.
Mission: Our mission is to promote sustainable practices to the university community and address environmental concerns on our campus. This is done by facilitating an information exchange process that invites broad involvement and encouraging an integrated approach to managing campus resources.
In 2016 the committee charter was updated and can be found here.
- Fall Campus Sustainability Fair - October 18 - 19, 2018
- Spring Campus Sustainability Fair - March 20 - 29, 2018
- Fall Campus Sustainability Fair - September 26 - 27, 2017
- Spring Campus Sustainability Fair - March 21 - 23, 2017
- Fall Campus Sustainability Fair - October 25 - 27, 2016
Interested in joining the Sustainable MRU Committee? Email email@example.com.