Visitor and Daily Parking
Visitor parking map Daily Visitor rates
(Prices effective July 1, 2019)
|East Gate Parkade||$4.25||$17||$8.75|
|Lot 7 & Permit Lot 6A||$4.25||$17||$8.75|
|Lot A & B||N/A||$8.75||$5.25|
|RMCCL - Parkade||N/A||N/A||$8.75|
*Evening/Saturday parking rates apply after 4 p.m. Monday to Friday and all day Saturday.
Parking in the above lots is complimentary on Sundays and statutory holidays.
Taylor Centre for the Performing Arts Event Parking
(Bella Concert Hall)
|Evening (After 4pm)||Saturday|
|Lot 7 & Permit Lot 6A||$8.75||$8.75|
|Lot 8 (Please pay at Lot 7)||$8.75||$8.75|
|RMCCL - Parkade||$8.75||$8.75|
Payment MethodsPaystations accept Cash, Visa or Mastercard transactions.
East Gate Parkade and Short Term Lot 2 use a Pay on Foot system. Parking under 30 mins is complimentary.
- Paystations for the East Gate Parkade are located on levels P1 (Visa or Mastercard only), P2 (cash, Visa or Mastercard only) and P3 (Visa or Mastercard only only).
- Paystations for Short Term Lot 2 are located at the West Gate and Recreation entrances (cash, Visa or Mastercard only).
Permit Lot 6A uses a Pay-and-Display system, located outside of the SE entrance of the Riddell Library and Leaning Center.
(Coins, Visa or Mastercard only).
Short Term Lot 7 uses a Pay-and-Display system, located outside of the south entrance of the Taylor Center for the Performance Arts.
(Coins, Visa or Mastercard only). Parking under 30 mins is complimentary.
Lot A & B use a Pay-and-Display system, and charge a flat day-rate (Coins, Visa or Mastercard only).
Direction to Campus
From Glenmore Trail westbound
1. Exit right on Richard Road
2. At the second set of traffic lights, the Richard Road and Mount Royal Gate intersection, turn left and drive into campus.
From Glenmore Trail eastbound
1. Exit right at the at 37th Street S.W.
2. At the first roundabout, take the second exit right to continue on 37th Street Northbound.
3. At the second roundabout, take the first exit right to continue on 35th Street Northbound.
4. At the next intersection, turn right into Richardson Way , then right again at the second set of traffic lights.
From Crowchild Trail southbound
1. Exit right at 50th Avenue/Mount Royal Gate and continue right onto Mount Royal Gate.
2. Continue straight at the first set of lights - the Mount Royal Gate and Richard Road intersection - and drive into campus.
From Crowchild Trail northbound
1. Exit right at 50th Avenue/Mount Royal Gate and turn left onto Mount Royal Gate.
2. Continue straight to the Mount Royal Gate and Richard Road intersection; drive into campus