Prospective Students

Prospective Students

If you experience disability related barriers and are planning to attend a post-secondary institution, book a meeting with the Prospective Student Advisor to learn more about our services.

The Prospective Student Advisor will help you understand the academic accommodation process and provide details regarding the type of documentation you will need to qualify for academic accommodations. Having the appropriate documentation is the key to receiving services and funding at any post-secondary institution.


Please call 403-440-6868 to book an appointment with our Prospective Student Advisor 


Documentation Requirements are available for review here.


Information about your first meeting with an Access Advisor is available here.

Talk to us about an accessibility concern at Mount Royal University