Welcome to the Registrar's Office
The Office of the Registrar (A101) acts as an administrative hub providing student service in the following areas:
- undergraduate and occupational program registration assistance
- in-person tuition, fee, and deposit payments
- academic and administrative policy information
- official and unofficial transcripts
- confirmation of graduation eligibility and convocation attendance
- other matters related to the official student record
Mount Royal offers a variety of undergraduate programs including: bachelor degrees, diplomas and certificates.
Once you are accepted into an undergraduate program, you will receive an information package on advising and course registration.Continuing Education
Mount Royal offers credit-free professional development courses, certificates and diplomas through the Faculty of Continuing Education and Extension. Registration and records information is available on the Continuing Education registration website.