Repairs and maintenance
Have a dripping tap? Burned-out light bulb? Clogged drain? Window or door that isn’t closing properly?
Residence maintenance staff is here to quickly and safely deal with any maintenance issues. Residents are not permitted to make repairs to their rooms or common areas.
Submit an online maintenance request through the Residence Portal.
- Log in with your email and password. If you're having trouble logging in please email Residence Services at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click the "Room Maintenance" link at the top.
- Choose "New Job" for repairs in your own personal bedroom, or "Shared" for repairs in the common areas of your unit or building.
- Use the pulldown menus to select the affected category and item (if there are several problems, please submit separate requests).
- Type a short description that will help our maintenance staff understand the issue. Be specific.
- Click "Save Job" to submit.
Important: By submitting the request you are authorizing staff to enter your room to complete the necessary repairs, even if you are not there. It is a good idea to inform your roommates that a request has been entered and to expect maintenance staff to come by.
These requests are reviewed and prioritized daily 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday. It may take between one and three days to respond to your request, depending on the urgency of the repair and the volume of requests received.
If there is an emergency repair that must be fixed immediately (major water leak, loss of heat, etc.), please call:
During office hours
- Residence Front Desk: 403.440.6275